$2200 to $3200 (Monthly)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Managing all aspects of after sales enquiries and quality customer engagement.
• Items assessment with upselling or cross-selling products and services.
• Ensuring service handovers are met while maintaining quality control standards
• Assisting sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to
arrange collection / delivery appointments, informing them of item service progress.
• Manage and liaise with in-house logistic fleet to fulfil local and international deliveries.
• A team player to liaise with operation team to process orders daily and to ensure that servicing production is on track.
• Accurate and timely documentation on all processing items in inventory.
What you bring:
- Experienced in Customer service and or Sales engagement.
- Good communication skills in English, knowledge in Chinese is a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google docs
- Fast learner with excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills to meet strict deadlines, meticulous attention to details
- Positive working attitude and multi-tasking aptitude
- Good coordination skills and experience in item processing.
- Knowledge in quality checks and inventory management.
- Appreciation for fashion and luxury goods restoration work.
- Enjoy teamwork in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
More about Gracious Aires