Find 1000 Screening Officer Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2200 to $2300 (Monthly)
• Conduct Access Control duties at passenger or Staff area at the Airport
• Screening of passengers hand-held luggages for prohibited items
• Min 1 ‘N’ / 'O' Level
• Able to speak and write in English
• Able to perform 12hours shift
• Applicants without prior experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
• Singaporeans Only
Salary & Benefits:
• Gross Salary up to $2,300
• New Hire Bonus of $2,500
• Medical, Dental & Leaves entitlement
• Yearly Variable bonus & Increment
Interested applicants may WhatsApp
$1850 to $1900 (Monthly)
• Monday - Saturday(Permanent Sunday Off)
• 8am - 5pm
• Gross Salary up to $1,900
• New Hire Bonus of $4,000
----- Interested applicants may WhatsApp ----
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
$2100 to $2300 (Monthly)
• Conduct Access Control duties at passenger or Staff areas at the Airport
Interested candidates may WhatsApp
$13 to $19.5 (Hourly)
🏖 Part-Time Club Lounge Server @ Sentosa 🏖
🍹 $117/Day ~ 3 Days/Week Only!! 🍹
🌞 ASAP till End Dec
🌞 2 Weeks Pay!!
💰 Salary: $13/hr
⏰ Working Hours:
💌 Job Scope:
➨ Welcoming guests at reception
➨ Serving food & beverages
➨ Polishing of cutleries
➨ Arranging of stocks
➨ Singaporeans only
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 Whatsapp 8028-4511 | Telegram
📩 regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Janice Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
Looking for Vaccination Centre Admin!
To start on immediate/short notice till end Dec'22, fast shortlisting!
Working Hours: 830AM - 7PM / 830AM - 1PM
Work Days: As rostered with Sat Half Day.
• Facilitate registration for walk-in patients and ushering duties
• Verifying of patient particulars in the system
• Provide basic medical advisory
• Scheduling of appointments
• Printing of medical certificates and documents
• Maintain the tidiness of workstation and work compounds
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Min A Level/Diploma or equivalent, with some experience in customer service/facilitation
• Good communication skills with a service-oriented attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to stand long hours if needed
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
“ JOBSTUDIO WILL NOT SOLICIT ANY MONEY , REQUEST TO USE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OR REQUEST YOU TO TRANSFER ANY MONIES TO ANY PARTIES , PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAMS IMPERSONATING JOBSTUDIO AND OUR EMPLOYEES , YOU MAY CALL OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY AT FOR VERIFICATION. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS ARISING FROM SCAMS.”
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Wong Jie Yi
EA Personnel Reg No: R22108273
$12 to $20 (Hourly)
We have both full time and part time
All necessary training will be provided
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
CAN START IMMEDIATELY
Assist customers with membership sign-up
Handle simple questions from customers
Work on-site in indoor/aircon environment
For more info please WhatsApp to and quote Sign-Up Job
$1600 to $2000 (Monthly)
CATERING ASSISTANT :
Ensure the smooth operations required at the front line operations in food service.
·Ensure that all of the following is ready for service 15 minutes before meal times in terms of food served according to the menu planned, food garnishing, counter temperature, food displays, serving gears, merchandising posters, and price tags.
·Ensure that all food counters and displays are clean and tidy at all times.
·Ensure that all customers are served promptly and duly.
·Ensure that all areas around food counters are clean and spotless including floors, walls, counters and equipment.
·Ensure that food served during meal times are prepared and dished out according to the hygiene and safety regulations required by corporate standards and governmental regulations.
·Serve food in the assigned plates or holding receptacles in the portions approved by the client to customers during meal times.
·Perform all other duties as and when assigned by Senior Catering Assistant.
KITCHEN ASSISTANT :
Assist in the kitchen operations in areas of food preparation and processing, cleaning and sanitation.
·Perform duties to keep all areas of the kitchen clean and sanitized including floors, walls, drains, food processing equipment, cooking utensils and other light equipment daily and periodically.
·Remove food wastes from waste receptacles thereafter clean and sanitize bins.
·To assist in daily food preparation assigned by the Head Chef.
·Ensure that all food are processed according to the corporate and government regulatory control in hygiene and sanitation standards.
·Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment.
·Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level.
·Responsible to wear the uniform that is provided and to maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
·Performs any other duties as directed by the Head Chef.
$10 to $15 (Daily)
🍾[IMMEDIATE HIRE | AIRCON ENVIRONMENT] WINE PACKER @ BOON LAY
💵$10/HR | OT $15/HR
- Mon to Fri : 8.30am to 6pm
-🥂 Picking , packing items into the gift boxes
-🥂 Other Ad hoc Duties as required
⚠️APPLY NOW⚠️QUOTE WINE⚠️
📲Whatsapp OR Tele
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |EA License No. 16C8261
Poh Yang Kai Derrick |EA Reg. No R2197183
$10 to $16 (Hourly)
APPLY NOW to with
& a copy of yr resume.
EA License No:
EA Personnel: Looi Ming Ming
EA Personnel Reg No: R1660254
$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
- Achieve individual sales target and contribute to the store sales target;
- To provide outstanding customer service
- To handle customer’s enquiries and feedbacks
- To perform cashiering, housekeeping duties, display arrangements
- Perform store operation related activities.
- Other duties may also be assigned depending on operations needs.
*increased pay for PH!
Location: Marina (Cruise Centre)
⏰ Estimated 11am to 5/6pm (shift work as per schedule given)
📆: OCTOBER 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 21, 26, 31
📆: NOVEMBER 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
*best to commit all dates, if not let me know which dates you can
- Ushering guests/passengers to board the cruise ship
- Assisting in check-in duties
- Pushing wheelchairs
- Other adhoc duties assigned
✅ MUST HAVE formal attire
✅ Dark hair colour with NO visible tattoos
✅ Ok with long standing hours
✅ Tech-savvy would be a bonus!
*This is for a formal event so need to have a professional image
Whatsapp ( now for more info!!
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022