Security Administration JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide Level 2/3 support (in a shifting or on-call rotation) in Network Security Operations with main focus on service restoration and security remediation. As part of the support team, accountabilities includes processing of requests, supporting and resolving incidents, implementing changes, and reviewing problems.
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and participate in conference calls together with other relevant teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Implement configuration changes and performs administration and maintenance of network security devices (firewalls, IPS, email filtering systems, web proxy devices, access control systems)
- Employs production monitoring tools to ensure that all systems are running and available, ensures network security devices are in optimal operation.
- Address IT security vulnerability issues by conducting software upgrades/patches, device hardening, and others.
- Strictly follows change management process.
- Provides effective time management and work prioritization to meet target dates for activities and project tasks; identified risk which may impact the ability to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with focus on delivering quality work; seeks continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization.
- Accountable to the team's commitments, deliverable and SLA's
Security Administration JOB REQRUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in TCP/IP (Layer 3) networking, IP routing, and switching
- With basic experience/knowledge on network firewalls or configuring access lists
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Willing to learn and enhance current skillsets
Please send your application to email@example.com with Subject "Security Administration" and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is an Information Technology Consulting Services provider. We provide specialist IT and Digital Transformation specialist resources on a project (SOW) and/or permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive License offered by the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[2 Venture Drive, #10-18, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526]
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| WhatsApp: +65 82985650
Telegram: @Belindayang | LinkedIn: https://lnkd.in/gTpURD6
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.