Find 1000 Security Personnel Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$1800 to $2800 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
We are searching for Healthcare assistants to join our subsidiary, My Queen. My Queen is the 1st prenatal and postpartum wellness centre located inSentosa, supported by a medical team. We provide prenatal and postpartum care for our quintessential women, to empower modern women in, and their maternal journey. We seek Healthcare Assistants passionate about mummy and baby care to join My Queen.
Our Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will provide a high standard of postpartum care to our new mothers and infants under the direction and supervision of our Nurse Leaders. Our Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will participate in coaching new mothers and their caregivers to train them to be competent in baby care.
Our HCA will be trained by our training partner, Nanyang Polytechnic, to be empowered to execute their duties confidently:
Baby Care Duties Include
Mummy Care Duties Include
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
💰 Basic: $10/hour
⏰ Min 1~3 Mths
Mon to Sat
✏️ Job Scope:
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Tan Choon Hao (R2090465)
$300 to $1000 (Monthly)
Your Responsibilities will include:
$2300 to $3000 (Monthly)
• Confer with hospital medical and dietary staff regarding dietary or nutritional problems of patients
• Formulate menus for therapeutic diets based on medical and physical condition of patients
• Integrates patient’s menu with basic institutional menus
• Formulate tube feeds and pureed diets (if required) according to the specs laid down by hospital dietetics department.
• Supervise the overall diet prep in the kitchen
• Inspects meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and for standards of palatability and appearance.
• Provide training to ground staff about basic health care nutrition and therapeutic diets
• Communicates the dietary requirement from the hospital staff to the kitchen team
• Work closely with the head chef and his team to understand the requirement of basic therapeutic diets and their prep
• Work as part of the entire food service team to maintain high level of patient satisfaction and deliver minimal meal error to patients
$10 to $20 (Hourly)
🌹 24 Feb to End Mar/Apr
🌹 No Exp Needed + Fast Hire
💎 Basic: $10/hr + OT up to $20/hr
🌺 Working hours: Mon - Thurs, 9am to 7pm | Fri, 9am to 6pm
(Support OT when required)
🍎 Picking, Packing, Sorting, Scanning, Labelling
🍏 Other ad hoc duties
🙆♂️ Interested Applicant 🙆♀️
❄ WhatsApp 8 7 4 8 3 1 6 3 | 🌈 Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Bryan Neo | R 2 1 1 0 3 2 3 3
$1600 to $2100 (Monthly)
Working Location: ESSEC Business School 5 Nepal Park Singapore, 139408
5 Days Work/Week
Assist in the kitchen operations in areas of food preparation and processing, cleaning and sanitation.
·Perform duties to keep all areas of the kitchen clean and sanitized including floors, walls, drains, food processing equipment, cooking utensils and other light equipment daily and periodically.
·Remove food wastes from waste receptacles thereafter clean and sanitize bins.
·To assist in daily food preparation assigned by the Head Chef.
·Ensure that all food are processed according to the corporate and government regulatory control in hygiene and sanitation standards.
·Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment.
Interested applicant, kindly reach out to Puteri J : ( via WhatsApp)
$1850 to $2200 (Monthly)
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about creating healthy salads for customers. Our position will have a flexible schedule with consistent hours.
Design salads and provide recommendations based on customers preferences
Follow recipes & standards for making salads
Preparation of Salad toppings, dressings, and grab and go items
Receive a pre-order via an app, and help in the process of preparation and delivery. This includes 3rd party vendors like deliveroo, food panda etc.
In charge of other duties such as cashiering, replenishing of station and grab and go area
Have the ability to handle a high volume of orders
Maintain the highest quality of standard in food preparation and presentation.
Maintain cleanliness and neatness of outlet following the standards of the procedure
Assist the team and superiors in meeting their sales goals
To perform any others duties required and assigned by immediate supervisors or representatives of the management.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Food knowledge and takes pride in the work they serve
Able to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays
Reliability in attendance and punctuality
Possess good communication skills
$2250 to $2700 (Monthly)
Salary: $2000 - $2700
⏰ Mon - Fri:8am - 5pm, Sat: 8am - 12pm
💼 Job Scope:
- Inspect and perform schedule maintenance
- Keep records and order parts and supplies
✮ Min Nitec in Engineering / Mechanical field
✮ min 2 years of relevant experience
✮ Valid Singapore Driver’s license
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
$2300 to $2700 (Monthly)
Fixed Day or Night | West Production Operator ( 2 Days 3 Off ) | High Earn No Exp
Singaporeans only | Fast Shortlist in 1 Day
SO MANY Benefits:
- $ 240 transport allowance
- $ 200 premium shift allowance (fixed)
- Shift Allowances $ 10 Per Day & $ 24 Per Night
- AWS + VB
- $1,000 Flexible annual allowance
- $50 per month perfect attendance
Gross: $ 2300 - $ 2700
Location: Joo Koon
2 Days Work; 3 Days Off
Pick 1 Shift ( No Rotate )
~ Day shift: 7am to 7.15pm ( $10/shift allowance )
~ Night shift: 7pm to 7.15am ( $24/shift allowance )
- Operating machines in accordance with SOP.
- Support production and any relevant ad hoc duties
- Simple troubleshooting of machines when needed.
- Min. Primary school level and above or equivalent
- No experience required as training will be provided.
- Working experience in manufacturing or related field would be an advantage.
- Singaporeans only.
Whats-App +65 for Prompt Reply !!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Teoh Ching Ying (Reg. No: R22108846)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
FULL-TIME FITNESS INSTRUCTOR @ EAST // FAST SHORTLIST
Dates: 5 day work week ( rotating shift) including 1 weekend
Time: 7am - 8.30pm (depending on shift schedule)
Pay: Up to $2,500
Candidate need to maintain gym equipments, maintain cleanliness and tidiness in the gym.
Assist in guiding members/guest on gym usage
Perform transactions for gym entry
Interested applicants can apply by Whatsapp
$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
Pay: up to $2400 per month (no exp $2000)
Duration: 3 months contract (highly extendable)
Working hours: 8am - 5pm
-Physically fit, ability to lift 20kg with a buddy (aircon warehouse; dust-free)
-Possess personal safety boot w steel toe
-Min N level with warehouse/simple technician/helpdesk experience
For interested applicants whatsapp Jasmine @
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *Singaporeans only*
Jasmine Elia Oon Ruoxi | Outsourcing Team
Chua Jia Yun | Consultant | R21102532
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd | E.A. 13C6342
$1000 to $2500 (Monthly)
PART/FULL TIME IMMEDIATE VACANCIES
- opportunity to build on portfolio resume
- chance to develop soft skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- apprenticeship in business development
- involve in sales, marketing and customer service activities
- mentorship support and buddy system available
- great exposure and plenty of hands on opportunity
- flexible, open for discussion
- at least 3-4days/week, 5-6hrs/day
- hybrid work arrangement
- earn $1000-$2500/month
- additional performance incentives available
- no prior experience is needed
- immediate starters is preferred, officially 18yo and above
- students/fresh grads/ORD personnels/working executives all welcome
For those who are keen, please send in your full details via whatsapp to Jiahui @
- Name, Age, Resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023