$6000 to $8000 (Monthly)
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Business Consultant to join our Global IT Business.
· Experience in IT vendor and partner management, IT tender process and closures.
· Equipped to answer client IT technical queries and can identify new business opportunities independently.
· Good knowledge and understanding of IT software development lifecycle to hold conversations with projects and understand their business needs for full stack development/ application projects.
· Master’s degree or equivalent with excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· Experience in managing a team size of at least 5 members.
· Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of the full life cycle of the IT sales process from prospecting to closure
· Experience in handling CRM systems will be an added advantage
You will oversee developing business solutions for Singapore and other SEA geographies. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company through networking, client engagement management, effective sales strategies, and business plans.
· Identify target clients and business opportunities and convert them into wins
· Engage and Collaborate with our Client’s IT teams to collect and analyse their project requirements to propose solutions and to ensure the project needs are successfully delivered within the timeline
· Responsible for selling company’s technology capabilities to customers in an assigned geographic territory or industry.
· Prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business from new and existing clientele.
· Active participation in client IT services RFP, RFI and tenders and actively involved in the presentation of service/client agreements
· Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key partners, executives, and stakeholders.
· Ascertain competitor information and action, assisting in planning counter strategies with the management.
· Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedules.
More about I2S BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.