Job Responsibility for Category procurement:
- Centralize the procurement needs from each site, and define procurement strategy for the category given
- Sourcing vendor for Opex scope and small Capex scope ( maintenance contract, spare parts supply, MRO)
- Qualification of vendor and maintain qualified vendor data base
- Proceed RFQ and commercial negotiation till contract signature
- Management of contract
- Support the execution of the contract at each site in case hard point with vendor
- Procurement document achieve according to procurement process
- Vendor performance review and and updating of vendor panel for the category given
- Categories preferred: Static, Rotating, Piping, Instrument, and Construction
Candidate Education and Qualification:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 Year(s) of working experiences in procurement function for site operation in Chemical industry, petro chemical, oil and gas are preferred
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment and work with a global team
- Good communication skills, open mind, and team player
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.