$2300 to $3000 (Monthly)
• Confer with hospital medical and dietary staff regarding dietary or nutritional problems of patients
• Formulate menus for therapeutic diets based on medical and physical condition of patients
• Integrates patient’s menu with basic institutional menus
• Formulate tube feeds and pureed diets (if required) according to the specs laid down by hospital dietetics department.
• Supervise the overall diet prep in the kitchen
• Inspects meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and for standards of palatability and appearance.
• Provide training to ground staff about basic health care nutrition and therapeutic diets
• Communicates the dietary requirement from the hospital staff to the kitchen team
• Work closely with the head chef and his team to understand the requirement of basic therapeutic diets and their prep
• Work as part of the entire food service team to maintain high level of patient satisfaction and deliver minimal meal error to patients
More about SODEXO SINGAPORE