The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing pipeline generating marketing activities for field sales teams and in B2B technology marketing. He/She will be responsible for managing and executing demand generation campaigns and activities in their region as well as owning the relationship and building alignment with our core sales teams, sales management, inside sales teams, solution consultants and the extended product teams. Activities will include: forecasting, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns and events with a focus Industry specific programs with the goals of generating pipeline and expanding ServiceNow’s portfolio within current clients, and drive net new business.
Essential Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for creating, managing and deploying integrated campaigns and customer experiences, with the aim of supports sales objectives and grows the customer base.
- Establish a close and efficient two-way communication with sales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate and vertical marketing, the field sales teams and ServiceNow channels ecosystem.
- Identify, develop and drive industry positioning and programs that uniquely differentiates ServiceNow in the key industries such as Financial Services, Telecommunication, Manufacturing etc.
- Drive awareness, open doors to customer C suite and generate leads, primarily for our focus key accounts, and then scaling to other enterprise accounts as relevant.
- Work with external analysts, industry associations, thought leaders and influencers, and develop new ecosystem relationships as needed.
- Measure, optimize and constantly innovate by using tools, techniques, and various media or channels to improve campaign performance.
The ideal candidate should have:
- More than 10 years’ experience preferably in a regional industry marketing capacity, with an emphasis on Financial Services and Telecommunications.
- Have experience working in an international, matrix-based and collaborative organization setting.
- Have working knowledge of digital marketing, content creation, messaging and execution.
- Have strong communication skills, with a track record of collaborating and influencing across geographies and reporting lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at the senior executive level.
- Be a strategic thinker, have an ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and translate capabilities into customer benefits.
- Excellent project planning and execution skills, with a strong sense of ownership and ability to multi-task, prioritise, anticipate possible obstacles and deliver viable solutions in a timely manner Possess a drive for excellence in execution and project management, achieving results by taking initiative, setting challenging goals, and holding people accountable.
- Have solid storytelling and writing skills.
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound digital marketing strategies – web, search, social, nurture, direct and relationship.
- Ability to travel internationally (customer meetings and industry events).
Education & Qualifications
- An undergraduate degree in marketing/business (or equivalent) is required and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.