$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
- Manage full cycle of recruitment for rank & file positions, not limited to: post advertisement, sourcing for various avenues to attract talents, filtering resumes, conduct interview, shortlisting potential candidates, orientation and training etc.
- Participate in all assigned recruitment activities - various institutions, career fairs, outlet recruitments etc.
- Targeted approach to drive recruitment outcome in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Responsible to achieve a given set of hiring number targets daily.
- Identify and promptly share the manpower hiring issues with viable proposals on recruitment plans and initiatives to meet the outcomes of manpower hiring.
- Formulate and implement strategic recruitment plans and initiatives to meet urgent manpower needs.
- Serve as a primary point person for employee inquiries and concerns including: addressing demands, grievances, absences, etc., participating in disciplinary.
- Support day to day HR operations; employment engagement & staff welfare and e-announcement etc.
- To incorporate effective feedback strategy, such as suggestion box or digital anonymous box.
- On/ off-boarding process including new hire orientation, confirmation and exit interviews.
- Assist to consolidate yearly staff appraisals, promotions and salary reviews.
- Application & renewal of work pass for foreign workers.
- Liaise with government authorities and agencies on employee related matters.
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employees' records for monthly payroll, manpower reporting and analysis.
- Assist in preparing HR statistical reports, MOM surveys, etc.
- Other duties, ad hoc HR projects and initiatives assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Business or HR Management or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Understanding of Singapore employment laws and HR practices.
- Self-driven, a team player and well-organised with the ability to work in a mature, constructive and
independent manner with little supervision.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Fast learner, hands-on, meticulous, resourceful and must be able to multi-tasks and cope with stress at work.
- Ability to keep all matters appropriately confidential is necessary.
- Flexibility to adjust and contribute to continually evolving work situation and changing
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel and Word.
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Mandarin to interact with Chinese speaking employees.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- 5 days’ work a week.
It is compulsory to include the following in the CVs:-
1) Current & Expected Salary (is a MUST)
2) Date of Availability
3) Reason(s) for Leaving current/ previous job
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
More about Ya Kun Cafe Pte Ltd