$3500 to $4200 (Monthly)
· Assist the Head of Department to lead the talent acquisition team to fulfil the organization's recruitment needs.
· Ensure all necessary HR documentation are captured & stored accurately in a timely manner.
· Serve as a business partner to internal stakeholders on HR issues.
· Responsible to administer day to day HR operations to ensure daily processes & operational requests are attended to.
· Assist the Payroll team where necessary.
· Oversee dormitory matters as & when required
· Train & mentor junior staff.
· Ad-hoc HR/Admin tasks as assigned by the HR HOD.
· Candidate must possess at least A levels/Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business.
· At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as a HR generalist or recruiter.
· Prior recruitment or payroll experience is very advantageous.
· Experience with WPOL/EPOL systems.
· Experience in retail industry will be advantageous.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Able to work in a dynamic environment & adaptable to changes.
· Meticulous, good interpersonal skills and resourceful.
More about GAIN CITY BEST-ELECTRIC PTE LTD