CoreTRM provides a cloud-based E/CTRM software platform to Oil and Commodity Trading companies in Singapore and around the world.
E/CTRM stands for Energy/Commodity Trading and Risk Management software. Our risk management features enable management to track profit and loss, positions and credit, monitor risk metrics, duties segregation, and ensure adherence to trading limits in real-time. Our platform allows trading organizations to handle and simplify the full trade lifecycle of physical and derivative trades from trade capture, through operational logistics, to financial settlement.
We are now looking for a Senior IT Developer/Programmer to help enhance and further develop our product.
- Work with the development team in the architecture, design, development, code review, testing, and maintenance of CoreTRM, including improving the end user experience.
- Maintain and improve the code quality
- Design and implement scalable applications and services with continuous integration and deployment using the cloud
- Work on new features and enhancements
- Help the support centre when needed to resolve complex support issues
- Liaise closely with the implementation team on development issues related to the roll-out of the CoreTRM product, as well as any new client requests/improvements of the product.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior developers in the team
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience of coding in C#
- Experience with relational databases such as Sql Server
- Ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Knowledge of the oil or commodities trading industry is not mandatory
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.