Job description :
- To be responsible for overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met
- To support with the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- To identify and ensure that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- To maintain effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- To manage the implementation of the master programme, manpower, materials & plant schedules
- Responsible for the project planning, including producing the detailed project plan
- To lead and facilitate the overall cross-functional project team
- To manage the change control process
- To monitor and advise upon project finances
- To manage the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- To prepare master programme, formal project progress and other reports
- To take a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- To identify opportunities to develop new business with existing / new clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager
- To ensure that key information and learning generated from each project is input into the Turner & Townsend internal database
- To ensure prompt client invoicing and utilising of internal accounting systems in order to monitor a project’s financial status
- Any other work related tasks or duties deemed required and assigned by the management / line manager.
- Degree qualifications in architectural, project management or similar function
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with commercial office / corporate office / retail fit out projects internationally.
- Experience and knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Experience in managing contractors in pre and post contract stages and managing tendering process will be preferred
- Experience of leading project management commissions for medium to large sized general construction projects of medium to large complexity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Working knowledge of MS Project and MS Office suite of products.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.