$6000 to $9000 (Monthly)
· Design and develop applications using Java and latest J2EE technologies.
Take ownership and responsibility of product deliverables, direct and deliver to committed project timelines. Deliver projects/tasks on time and specification with an appropriate level of quality.
· Willing to do rotation based support for Application Monitoring.
· Designing and Developing solutions according to user requirements in a timely manner, meeting our highest quality and performance standards.
· Analyzing functional and technical solution requirements, participating in writing functional and technical solution specifications.
· Work on Code reviews, Code merges and ensure code quality.
· Coordinate and work with Operations team on day to day basis on Production Support, DevOps and database related issues.
· Analyze logs from servers and troubleshoot issues.
· Develop Restful Web Services in J2EE using JAX-RS and other libraries. Strong understanding of the web services architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
· Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
· Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
· Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
· 4-8 years of relevant working experience.
· Strong design and programming skills in Java and related server side technologies. (Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, and Hibernate, REST APIs).
· Strong working experience in SQL, PL/SQL Programming.
· Knowledge and experience with micro services will be added advantage.
· Knowledge in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) will be added advantage.
· Experience in DevOps tools will be added advantage.
· Experience in Insurance domain will be added advantage.
· Able to do Application Support on Shift Basis.
· Strong leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
· High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
· Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More about THE GREAT EASTERN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED