$6000 to $9000 (Monthly)
The candidate is required to support both Project and BAU activities, where applicable, for the on-premise Oracle e-Business Suite (Financials, Procure-to-Payment and iExpense) in areas such as analyze, design, develop and documentation.
· Is to establish good working relationships with peers and users.
· Is to provide BAU application support for Oracle e-Business Suite.
· Is to provide BAU support and requirements coming from regulators or auditors.
· Is to manage and assess impact of requirements coming from source-systems and users.
· Is able to follow through the issue resolution and/or establish resolution plan.
· Understands strategic planning, perform design and systems analysis.
· Is a savvy self-starter (expected to source for solutions independently)
· Is flexible and open to new and unfamiliar technologies.
· is comfortable with Unix/Linux operating systems.
· Can work with different teams with their different temperaments.
· Is to review, but not limited to, requirements document, design specifications, SIT test plan, technical impact assessment, source code documentation.
· Is to guide developers in the understanding of the required specifications.
· Is to validate application conformance to specifications.
· Any other responsibilities that are given by supervisor or manager.
· Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
· Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
· Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
· BSC Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Good communication skills and strong command of English, both written and spoken.
· At least 5 years of prior developer experience.
· Experience in Oracle e-Business Suite (Financials, Procure-to-Payment and iExpense).
· Conversant in PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, OAF, XML Publisher.
· Having executed a full project cycle of EBS implementation or major upgrade experience is good-to-have.
· High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
· Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
About Great Eastern
Established in 1908, Great Eastern places customers at the heart of everything we do. Our legacy extends beyond our products and services to our culture, which is defined by our core values and how we work. As champions of Integrity, Initiative and Involvement, our core values act as a compass, guiding and inspiring us to embrace the behaviours associated with each value, upholding our promise to our customers - to continue doing our best for them in a sustainable manner.
We work collaboratively with our stakeholders to look for candidates who exhibit or have the potential to embrace our core values and associated behaviours, as these are the key traits that we expect from our employees as they develop their careers with us.
We embrace inclusivity, giving all employees an equal opportunity to shine and play their role in exploring possibilities to deliver innovative insurance solutions.
Since 2018, Great Eastern has been a signatory to the United Nations (UN) Principles of Sustainable Insurance. Our sustainability approach around environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations play a key role in every business decision we make. We are committed to being a sustainability-driven company to achieve a low-carbon economy by managing the environmental footprint of our operations and incorporating ESG considerations in our investment portfolios; improving people’s lives by actively helping customers live healthier, better and longer; and drive responsible business practices through material ESG risk management.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More about THE GREAT EASTERN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED