- Part of Icon Group - Australia based, Asian largest cancer care
- Friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment
- Career development, and to be part of innovative market leader
Participate in the delivery of exceptional patient care:
· Ensure a comprehensive health assessment of patients
· Promote continuity of care to enhance quality patient-centered care and patient experience
· Plan and implement patient care and monitor/manage acute and chronic treatment toxicity
· Educate and support patient/family/carer throughout continuum of care
· Act as patient advocate in relation to patients’ rights/knowledge/privacy
· Ensure documentation is aligned with current legislation requirements
· To ensure care is delivered according to protocols; which may include:
- preparation of IV lines; and
- changing IV fluids, including taking down IV fluids containing
- able to cannulate
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Experience in day oncology nursing,
- Certificate issued by SNB,
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.