What you get to do in this role:
The Customer Outcomes Senior Technical Consultant is responsible configuring ServiceNow Platform (IT Workflow, Customer Workflow, Employee Workflow, and Platform) based on leading practices to provide a solution that achieves customer outcomes. The Senior Technical Consultant is the functional and technical expert in customer engagements.
- Participate in workshops with customers to assess current processes and establish future-state processes.
- Design and deliver ServiceNow CSM Customer Workflow solutions with a technical architecture designed for long-term success and following ServiceNow technical standards and leading practices.
- Provide oversight and unit testing of code developed by partner or customer employees.
- Advise customers on how to take advantage of the ServiceNow Platform capabilities to improve their business processes.
- Guide customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for technical aspects of the solution.
- Provide feedback to product development to improve the product based on experiences gained with customers.
- Maintain skills / certifications on CSM for customer workflow.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Industry domain expertise in Telecommunications, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing.
- Creative with comfort running projects independently.
- Success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Experience working collaboratively.
- ServiceNow certifications in aligned workflow.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.