- Ensure overall customer satisfaction with Aftersales service
- Execute the core processes for company's service activities
- Oversee and supervise the work of the team's technicians and ensure that they work in an efficient and professional manner
- Liaise with other departments in ensuring that customers' needs are met (On time delivery, customer treatment, quality of repair, reasonable cost etc)
- Provide initiative to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Experience in troubleshooting basic faults and problems of vehicles.
- Ad hoc duties as and when assigned
- At least 3 years of related working experience in Service Centres / Workshop handling automobiles
- Minimum Nitec in Automotive Technology or its equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Posses VALID Class 3 driving license
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.