Find 1000 Service Crew Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$9 to $12 (Hourly)
Join Ya Kun Family now!
Working location: Only applicable to Parkway Parade Outlet
Working hour: 2 shifts available (Subject to schedule)
• Responsible for manning the outlet stations and product preparation.
• Toasting, brewing, cooking and general cleaning duties.
• Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standard requirements.
• Provide good customer service and product quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• 1-2 years experience is required.
• Must have positive attitude and be prepared to work hard.
• Customer-centric, service-oriented and a team player.
• Able to commence work at short notice will be an advantage.
• Part-Time/Contract Position: S$ onwards
• Full-Time Position: From S$1,800/ monthly
• Good career progression; promoted to Supervisor (within 1-2 years) *Based on performance
• Staff Discount
• Birthday Voucher
• Medical Benefits
• Annual Leave
• Long Service Award
$2300 to $2900 (Monthly)
IMMEDIATE START Job Description
Host & Hostess: Your responsibilities will include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times and escorting customers to their tables and or bar area. For this role, you should have organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
Salary Range: SGD $ 1650.00 - $ 2100.00
Service Crew: Your responsibilities will include: assisting in daily service operations which include taking of orders, directing customers to their tables, setting tables, providing recommendation to guests, attending to customers’ needs promptly and professionally, maintain cleanliness and the hygiene of the restaurant and perform any other related duties assigned by the Service Captain.
Salary Range: SGD $ 1600.00 - $ 2000.00
Service Captain: Your responsibilities will include planning, organizing, and controlling operations,supervise and train service crew and other bartenders are required and ensure that all guests have a pleasant and memorable dining experience.
Salary Range: SGD $ 2100.00 - $ 2600.00
We commensurate all positions based onexperience.
$2400 to $2800 (Monthly)
💰 SALARY 💰
✅ $2,400 to $2,800 MONTHLY
🧰 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES 🧰
✅ Greet customers and seat them at their respective seats
✅ Taking orders ensuring items are served in a timely professional manner
✅ Proactively attend to the requests of customers
✅ Provide excellent customer service
✅ Uphold high standards of courtesy and professionalism at all times
✅ Other ad hoc duties
📋 JOB REQUIREMENTS 📋
✅ Presentable and fluent in English
✅ Possesses 1 year working experience as a server in a cafe/restaurant/kiosk
✅ Basic Food Hygiene Certificate preferred
$10 to $14 (Hourly)
We are looking for passionate team members to join our family!
Located in the humble neighbourhood of Kembangan, just 3 minutes away from the MRT station.
No experience required, students are welcome! If you are passionate about good service and the food & beverage industry, hit us up!
Transportation and one staff meal provided upon every shift. Minimum 3 shifts per week.
Looking Part Time Service Crew for F&B
Salary: $15 per hours (4 hours a day)
Location : CBD Area
1. Support the preparation & production of foods.
2. Understand and know the proper usage of all equipment in the station.
3. Order-taking and delivering orders to customers.
4. Maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant.
5. Ensures smooth day to day operations.
6. Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
1. Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in F&B industry.
2. Have a great personality and positive attitude.
3. Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
4. Warm & cheerful personality.
5. Housekeeping duties.
6. Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Only Singaporean and PR may apply.
Interested candidates please send your resume to
$1800 to $2550 (Monthly)
SICC CAREER FAIR An exclusive invitation to the most prestigious Golf & Country Club in Singapore
The Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) is Singapore’s most established and grandest golf and country club in Singapore with premium facilities. With a rich history and strong camaraderie among its members, the SICC offers a challenging and enriching environment for those who aspire to excel in the hospitality industry.
Career Fair Highlights
Permanent Positions Available
> Steward/Bartender/Mixologist/F&B Captain/Waiter/Waitress/Food Caller/Food Runner
> Cook/Junior Sous Chef/Chef De Partie/Senior Chef De Partie
> Buggy Steward/Course Steward/Course Marshal/Golf Receptionist
> Gym Trainer/Gym Receptionist/Gym Officer/Lifestyle Executive/Lifestyle Officer/Sport Officer/Sport Receptionist
> Course Staff
> Retail Assistant
> Facility Assistant/Housekeeping Supervisor/Maintenance Technician
•Sign-on Bonus $3000* (F&B Roles only) – Terms & Conditions Applies
• 5-Day Work Week
• AWS & Variable Bonus
• Lunar New Year Hong Bao
• Annual Leave/Family Care Leave/Birthday Leave
• Flexible Benefits/Duty Meals
• Employee Referral Fees
•Employee Privilege Discount at F&B and retail outlets/Birthday gifts vouchers
• Training and development opportunities
• Usage of Club's sports & recreational facilities
Attractive Hourly Rate for Part Time
(Cooks & Service Crew only): Weekdays $15/Weekends $18Interested candidates please call or CLICK RSVP
$1950 to $2200 (Monthly)
No experience required!
Exciting career progression opportunities when we expand locally.
We are looking for exceptional individuals keen to be part of an exciting and growing company, and be part of a meaningful mission to drive change for a more sustainable and kinder future.
Job Scope of Service Crew
✔️Prepare for opening, side dishes, drinks
✔️Setup of table, charcoal
✔️Advised customers on food & drink menu
✔️Good Knowledge on menu & best-selling items
✔️Educate customer or help customers on menu
$13 to $26 (Hourly)
🏻🏻🏻We need you!🏻🏻🏻
✔️Food Hygiene Cert Required
🔗Time : 7am - 1pm / 1pm - 7pm
🔎Location : East @ Changi
🧷Job scope :
~ Handle customer order
~ Foods & drinks preparation
~ Maintain store cleanliness
Apply now at with
Residential location :
Availability (when to when) :
✨Must be willing to take phone interview✨
✨PRIORITY REPLY ON FILLED DETAILS✨
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Immediate position for adhoc or part time service crew.
$2000 to $2600 (Monthly)
Auntie Anne's SG is looking for passionate individuals to be Pretzel Masters!!
*Walk-In Interview also available at Jem and Plaza Singapura outlets
Full Time and Permanent Part Time across all outlets in Singapore
Salary: from $2,000/mth up to $2,600/mth
- 6 off days per month
- Sales Bonus up to $600 every quarter
- Annual Performance Bonus up to $4000
- Medical and Dental up to $200
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Vouchers
- Annual Increment
- Positive and Fun Working Environment
- Attend to customer order and provide good customer service
- Adhere to General Rules, Standard Operational Standards, and SFA's Food Hygiene Standards
- Work with your team to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Preparation of food product including baking of pretzels
- Perform other duties assigned by Store Managers
- Able to work under pressure
- Well groomed
- Service oriented and sales driven
- Possess strong communication skills with a positive attitude
- Team player
在招聘 咖啡 服务员 Coffee Shop Service Crew
Full Time Work Timing: 6am to 230pm
工作地点 Block 158 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4
有无经验都欢迎 No experience is required
新加坡公民 /永久居民/ 男/女 All are welcomed
No experience required! Exciting career progression opportunities as we expand locally and internationally. We are looking for exceptional individuals that are motivated and keen to be part of an exciting and growing restaurant, and be part of a our family to grow together!Working days: Minimum 4 days a week Working hours: 10am to 2pm (4 Hours) Salary: $15/Hour Responsibilities:
1.Support the preparation & production of foods
2.Understand and know the proper usage of all equipment in the station
3.Order-taking and delivering orders to customers
4.Maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant
5.Ensures smooth day to day operations
6.Any other ad-hoc duties assignedRequirements:
1.Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in F&B industry
2.Have a great personality and positive attitude
3.Good customer service and interpersonal skills
4.Warm & cheerful personality!
6.Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023