Find 1000 Service Crew Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$12 to $19.5 (Hourly)
APPLY NOW!! 📩 WhatsApp: / Telegram:
💯 Limited slots!!
💯Work with friends! Gain Experience!
💯Training Provided, Air Con Environment, MNC
💰Salary: $12/hr | OT $18/hr
📍 Location: TANAH MERAH
• Day Shift - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm
• Night Shift - Monday to Friday + Alt Saturday, 11pm to 7am (+$10/shift)- Day training required
📌Job Scope :
- Testing, QC, Assembly, Packing, Sorting, Loading of IT products
- Carrying of boxes / products
- Able to manage load up to 15Kg
- other adhoc duties assigned
- Able to commit min 3 months, start asap
- Singaporeans Only!
💌 APPLY NOW
Whatsapp 📲 | Telegram 📲
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Chai Sin Mei | R22104647
$2600 to $3000 (Monthly)
Sales Consultant - Islandwide
AWS + VB + Full Benefits
Working Days: Scheduled 5 days (Mon - Sun)
Working Hour: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Job Scope :
• To outreach and engage working people to up-skill and improve their employability or achieve their learning aspirations • To propose suitable training solutions to customers.
• To build and enhance relationships with both internal and external.
• Follow up on sales leads
• Min Diploma qualification or equivalent.
• Entry level candidates welcome to apply.
• Willing to travel islandwide.
• Comfortable with interaction and engagement with people.
• Able to actively approach customers.
• Singaporeans Only
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, tableware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods. They perform a range of duties, including dusting or mopping and sweeping floors. They also make sure the dining area and common areas stay fresh by performing routine inspections every day at specified times. Additionally, dishwashers are expected to keep the dishwashing area clean and safe.
*** Flexible work shift is available. i.e. 6 hours shift work
$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
• Delivery of medicine to clinics and hospitals
• Assist store supervisor in receiving, picking and stock control
• Assist in stock counts
• Perform housekeeping duties
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
* Basic PC skills
* Self-disciplined, responsible, and punctual.
* Valid Class 3 licence with clean driving records
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
✅Prepare mise en place according to kitchen standards
✅Prepare food orders according to recipes
✅Minimise wastage and spoilage of ingredients
✅Maintain excellent hygiene standards
✅ Follow SOPs and safety precautions
✅ Other ad hoc duties assigned
📋 JOB REQUIREMENTS 📋
✅Minimum 1 year of working experience in restaurant or hospitality industries
✅Possess Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
✅Meticulous, team player with a positive attitude
✅Passion for food, creative & result-orientated
✅5.5 days work/ week
❗️Title of Position: Kitchen Cleaner ❗️
✅ 5.5 days a week.
💰 SALARY 💰
✅ $2,500 MONTHLY
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
If you are highly motivated, trustworthy and approachable, you are the one we are looking for!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
SIX KEY SKILLS YOU WILL TAKE AWAY
At least a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification, a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or its equivalent.
At least 21 years old. (As per MAS requirements)
Singaporean and PR only.
Highly motivated and self-starter who possess integrity and a strong work ethic.
Candidates with no sales experience are welcome to apply.
$2160 to $2500 (Monthly)
LUXASIA is the leading beauty omnichannel distribution platform of Asia Pacific that has successfully enabled brand growth for more than 120 luxury beauty brands. Our integrated brand-building capabilities include luxury retail, online commerce, consumer marketing, and supply chain management. Since 1986, the company has partnered the world’s finest brands, such as Aveda, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Diptyque, Hermes, La Prairie, Montblanc, and SK-II. We have also established Joint Ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, Elizabeth Arden, Puig, Yves Rocher, and By Terry. At the core of our business is a diverse and dynamic #OneTeam of 2000 talents which shapes the face of luxury beauty, and delight consumers daily across our growing footprint of 15 markets. Come join us now.
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
• Call potential customers to redeem complimentary service at our outlet
• Customer relationship management
• Ad hoc tasks and duties assigned
• Bring customer for a tour on facilities
• Set appointment with customer
• Minimum with local Diploma or it’s equivalent
• Entry level are welcome (Exams fee provided)
• Comfortable to call customers on the phone
• Positive learning attitude
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Applicant currently must be in Singapore (Singaporean and PR only)
• Attractive Salary: $2K - $6K (Incentive + commission)
• On-the-job training provided
• Location: Woodlands (near MRT)
• Friendly working environment
Candidates with no experience are welcome to join us
$1825 to $2370 (Monthly)
This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
·Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
·Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
·Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
·Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
·Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
·Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
·Maintains regular and punctual attendance
·At least 16 years old and above
·No previous experience required. Training will be provided
·Can commit at least 20hrs work per week, and for the long-term
·Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or public holidays
·Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
·Flexible work shifts
·Retail and attendance incentives
·Partner meals and discounts
·Career progression pathways available
$1500 to $2000 (Monthly)
工作时间：Monday to Friday (Office Hour) / Alt Saturday, (半天）
薪金+津贴: $1,500 to $2,000
有兴趣者Whatsapp到 +65 . 优先考虑目前在新加坡者
Metal Work Fitter/ Welder (Basic + allowance ~ S$1500 ~ S$2,000)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Office Hour) / Alternate Saturday (Half day)
Basic + Allowance: $1,500 to $2,000
Job Location: Ubi
(i)Assembly of refrigeration components
(ii)Fabrication & brazing work
(iii)Any other duties as assigned
(i)Proficient in welding & brazing work
(ii)Able to follow simple work instructions
Interested candidate, kindly Whatsapp to +65 or PM. Preferably Candidate who in Singapore now
$5000 to $6000 (Monthly)
Wealth management executive ($5000/mth)
- Financial analysis and re-evaluation of client’s portfolios
- Providing wealth management advice to clients
- Creating and implementing strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
- Managing client’s assets and protecting their financial health
- Flexible working hours with a vibrant and supportive team
- One stop financial advisory to high net-worth clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023