- Medical Benefits
- Work-Life Balance (5 Days Work Week)
- Learning Opportunities and Exposure
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the resolution of technical problems.
- Providing on-site and remote technical support.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment.
- Identifying technical problems and making analysis in different Service categories.
- Ensure documentation and data are well recorded into the system in a timely manner.
- To manage spare parts inventory and to ensure sufficient stocks on hand and smooth operations.
- Follow up status of shipment and delivery with Operations Team where required.
- Understanding customer's needs and providing support and solutions.
- To file warranty claims on products with principals and enter claims into the system.
- Gathering / analyzing customer feedback and complaints on equipment breakdown.
- Liaise with the principal concerning product quality-related issues.
- Candidate must possess at least NiTEC/Diploma/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in handling technical and service-related issues.
- Good communicative skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to interact with people of all levels.
- The candidate must possess a driving license and able to work independently.
- Salary commensurate with performance and experience.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.