Service Lead (Windows Server) JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead a team of 10 -15 members and perform task allocation to the team. Conduct performance appraisals for reporting team members.
- Ensure that Service is delivered by adhering to the agreed SLA/KPIs. Define and implement Service Improvement plans.
- Oversee Demand management, Incident & Change management, Problem management and Service Level Management activities in the service.
- Implement automations in the service resulting in effort and cost savings. Drive continuous service improvements activities in the service.
- Have regular forums to connect with client to discuss on day-to-day operational topics. Conduct Team meetings regularly.
- Support team in resolving critical technical issues during crisis situations.
- Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
- Responsible for technical delivery of Windows Server administration activities for mission critical production support environments.
- Plan and oversee Windows Server patching and upgrade activities.
- Leading the activities of Quarterly Maintenance weekends ensuring successful recovery of all the systems post activity.
- Preparation of Shift rosters for L1 team and execute them ensuring smooth 24x7 operations.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms like SCCM, SCOM orchestrator
Service Lead (Windows Server) JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Program Management/Operations Head/Key Stakeholder Management/Transition and Transformation Management
- Maintain Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 and upgrades, patches.
- Maintain and Administer AD (Windows 2008R2)
- Maintain and Administer Microsoft Cluster solutions.
- Working knowledge on SSCM and SCOM
- Understanding of IBM TSM/EMC Networker tool set.
- Knowledge of maintaining Antivirus management servers
- Able to use SCCM Collection to push the packages, patches
- Troubleshooting skills with Windows Servers, SCCM
- Good scripting knowledge using PowerShell, CLI
- Understanding of VMWare virtualization technologies
- Understanding of Storage technologies
- Language: English, German is an advantage
Please send your application to email@example.com with Subject "Service Lead (Windows Server)" and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is an Information Technology Consulting Services provider. We provide specialist IT and Digital Transformation specialist resources on a project (SOW) and/or permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive License offered by the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[2 Venture Drive, #10-18, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526]
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| WhatsApp: +65 82985650
Telegram: @Belindayang | LinkedIn: https://lnkd.in/gTpURD6
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.