$2200 to $3500 (Monthly)
·Servicing, installation, repair & maintenance, testing , troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical parts and equipment at clients' premises or workshop
·Using various type of tools to perform work
·Troubleshooting on breakdown equipment
·Periodic check on equipment and maintenance for equipment
·Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation
·Able to work under minimal supervision
* Minimum a ITE / Nitec in related engineering field (Electrical/ Mechanical) or equivalent.
* Must have basic Electrical/ Mechanical background.
* Able to understand technical drawing
* Posses welding skills is a plus
* Have a Class 3 or higher driving licenses or own motorbike
* Fresh graduate are welcome to apply. Training will be provided
Email your resume to : or WhatsApp :
More about AZIMUTH TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD