Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing a full spectrum of HR services to the downstream business units to render efficiency to the business unit functions such as recruitment, manpower planning, facilitating learning & development.
- Establishing good communication and partnership with the business units’ heads, in order to help them to achieve their departments’ objectives which involves employees’ matters.
- Review annual manpower plan with the respective business unit heads to ensure it meets operational requirements
- Handle the full spectrum of recruitment process from job posting to on-boarding of new staff, ensuring timeliness and quality of candidates
- Liaise with recruitment agencies on recruitment needs
- Activate pipeline of candidates through various resourcing means
- Prepare salary proposal for new hires
*Due to current Covid-19 situation, there is a high volume of talent sourcing and acquisition activities.
- Develop strong business partnerships with the business units to enhance employees’ morale and retention
- Partner with downstream production centres to implement flexible/ Multiskilling of workforce projects
- Partner with business unit heads in implementing Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Conduct exit interview, compile and report summarized exit interview findings as part of attrition management
- Understand and propose HR initiatives to support the Business Unit Annual Business Plan
- Involve in performance management reviews in the performance cycle
Staff Engagement & Communication
- Assist in conducting Employee Engagement Survey and Employee Satisfaction Survey for downstream business units employees
- Communication of survey results and follow-up with business unit heads on the action plans to improve Employee Engagement / Satisfaction of the employees
- Provide guidance to employees in their queries on HR policies and procedures
- Degree with major in HR Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of HR experience in large companies, preferably in manufacturing or construction industry.
- Experience as business partner partnering business units will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of HR law, especially Singapore Employment Act, and HR practices and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with all levels of employees.
- Ability to handle stress due to the heavy recruitment requirement
- Possess high level of resilience
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.