$3900 to $7800 (Monthly)
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore's lead public sector agency that fosters world-class scientific research and talent to drive economic growth and transform Singapore into a vibrant knowledge-based and innovation driven economy. For more information about A*STAR, please visit: www.a-star.edu.sg
• Responsible for leading and managing the full life cycle R&D projects and product delivery by planning, organizing, executing and evaluating from conception to completion.
• Ensure successful delivery of project scope and targets while managing project risk, quality, delivery, scope, schedule, and budget.
• Partners with internal and external stakeholders to establish communication plans, build project schedules and establish clear project deliverables and milestones.
• Drive leadership by motivating project team members in the design, development, and delivery of R&D solutions to customers.
• Ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of technical/engineering processes in order to work with teams throughout the project development cycle.
• Track, monitor and report the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project deliverables and mitigate risk.
• Overall project evaluation and assessment of results.
• Establish project lifecycle management procedures and best practices to ensure project teams maintain discipline needed to successfully complete their projects.
Qualification / field of study
•Bachelor or Masters in any engineering related discipline
•PMP certifications or equivalent is advantageous
•Proven track record of executing multiple successful projects
•At least 3 year(s) of working experience in project management experience in related field (R&D, engineering)
•Strong business acumen, driven to deliver customer requirements and project deadlines
•Outstanding project management capabilities; i.e. planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, stakeholder management, resource management
•Knowledge and understanding of re-manufacturing techniques and limitations
•A team player and technically motivated to solve problems, innovate and deliver to internal and external customers
•Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More about A*STAR RESEARCH ENTITIES