JOB DESCRIPTION (AI / Human-Robot Interaction / Cognitive Systems Engineer)
The Human-Robot Collaborative AI Programme at the Institute of High Performance Computing, A*STAR, Singapore invites applications with passion to conduct R&D in artificial intelligence, human-robot interaction, and/or cognitive systems, with the eventual goal of translating successful research outcomes to the real world. You will be part of our team developing collaborative intelligence for robots with applications in the domain of advanced manufacturing and engineering.
The successful candidate will be involved in some or all of the following tasks:
- Research in artificial intelligence / machine learning algorithms for robot intelligence;
- Research in human-robot interaction and collaboration;
- Develop and evaluate cognitive systems for robotics applications;
- Actively collaborate with other researchers in R&D activities including scientific wring, algorithm development, and testing and deployment of the intelligence systems.
- (REQUIRED) BEng/BSc in artificial intelligence, robotics, cognitive science, computer science, or a related field;
- (REQUIRED) Good programming skills in python, C++, LISP, or Clojure;
- (REQUIRED) Good communication skill
- (PREFERRED) Experience with reinforcement learning implementations;
- (PREFERRED) Experience with ROS, Linux and/or other robotic middleware systems;
- (PREFERRED) Experience in robotic or AI related projects.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.