JOB DESCRIPTION (AI Robotics Engineer)
The Human-Robot Collaborative AI Programme at the Institute of High Performance Computing, A*STAR, Singapore invites applications with passion to conduct R&D in robot learning and intelligence, with the eventual goal of translating successful research outcomes to the real world. You will be part of our team developing collaborative intelligence for robots for application in the domain of manufacturing, trade and connectivity.
The successful candidate will be involved in some or all of the following tasks:
- Research of robot learning algorithms (especially reinforcement learning-based approaches) for path and motion planning, multimodal perception, perception-action coupling and control.
- Development, experimentation, testing and system integration of learning modules for various real world robotics applications.
- Actively collaboration with other researchers in R&D activities including scientific wring, algorithm development, testing and deployment of the intelligence systems.
- BEng/BSc in Robotics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or those related to robotics and AI;
- Good programming skills in python and/or C++ is essential;
- Experience with reinforcement learning implementations is an advantage;
- Experience with ROS, Linux and/or other robotic middleware system is an advantage;
- Experience in robotic or AI related project is an advantage;
- Good communication skill, a team player and resourceful.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.