- Managing and checking on daily order send via email or EDI by the customer.
- Manage and creating the order and generating the pick slip from WMS or perform system transaction in customer’s system. SAP, Oracle etc.
- Ensure all the orders are shipped on time and transaction are being done correctly to meet the KPI.
- Ensure all orders are handover to warehouse for pick and pack.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., warehouse and traffic teams) to ship the orders out on time.
- Liaise with external teams (e.g., Forwarders, couriers).
- Perform daily shipment booking with the forwarders and preparing the AWB in courier services’ system.
- Ensure the information printed on the AWBs are declared correctly. (Shipper, Ship to, Value, Bill to account, Inco term etc.)
- Ensure the permits are booked timely and correctly.
- Follow up on internal and external customer’s request promptly to ensure all the orders are shipping on time.
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer.
- Prepare the necessary reports (daily activity, receiving and shipping) to be submitted to customer as per requirement.
- Follow up on internal and external customer’s request promptly.
- Candidate must possess minimum Secondary Education and above
- Required language(s): English – Read and written.
- At least 1 to 2 Year of working experience in the related field is required.
- Hardworking and independent.
- Team player and able to multi-task.
- Able to work OT when required.
- Computer Literate – Proficiency in Microsoft Office e.g., Excel, etc.
- WMS, SAP, ORACLE (In-house Training provided)
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.