$4050 to $8000 (Monthly)
CoreTRM provides a cloud-based E/CTRM software platform to Oil and Commodity Trading companies in Singapore and around the world.
E/CTRM stands for Energy/Commodity Trading and Risk Management software.
Our risk management features enable management to track profit and loss, positions and credit, monitor risk metrics, duties segregation, and ensure adherence to trading limits in real-time.
Our platform allows trading organizations to handle and simplify the full trade lifecycle of physical and derivative trades from trade capture, through operational logistics, to financial settlement.
We are now looking for a E/CTRM Consultant to implement our software for new clients.
• Configure and implement CoreTRM successfully for clients
• Understand and document client requirements
• Identify any gaps and determine appropriate solutions
• Extend the core product using the data model and the scripting extensions
• Design and configure interfaces to other applications
• Facilitate and ensure user acceptance
• Carry out training for end-users
• Raise change requests for platform enhancements
• Liaise with CoreTRM product developers to design and test enhancements
• Follow CoreTRM standards, procedures and policies
• Provide ongoing support to clients when required
• Travel to or based at client sites, including overseas (when Covid restrictions are lifted) when
More about CORETRM PTE. LTD.