- Assist in requirements stgudy, documentation and analysis of end-users needs required in the capturing/identification/conception of business problem and use cases.
- Develop alternatives and drive the selection analysis of a fit-for-purpose solution to address the users' requirements.
- Create detailed systems designs, apply .NET or suitable programming languages in the development of the components, modules and interfaces leading to the system/application that meets the functional specifications that fulfil the user's equirements
- Applies information protection standards, defines & develops test cases and plans, executes system testing & valiation of results, in the acceptance of the developed system/application by the users
- Perform error logging and maintenance of systems with correction of reported bugs and other works required in the upkeeps of the system/applications in production
- At least 2 years of software and application development & support experience as a coder and s/w design with substantial know-how and hands-on experience in areas of work such as -
- Software application development using .NET languages (C#, VB.NET) with knowledge of SQL and working with databases, API and other systems interface in the implementation of web, desktop or mobile applications.
- Participated in project and change management of IT systems using Agile and Scrum principles and processes
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.