At TSC, we believe in solving real customer problems. As we enter our next phase of growth, we’d like to reimagine the way our platform engages our customers, users and buyers, to truly enable them to proactively manage global issues through strategic stakeholder engagement.
As SDET(Software Development Engineer in Test), your role involves working closely with Product team to understand business use cases and translate that to measurable tests. To spearhead our growth in this space, we hold weekly Agile Sprints to push out new features and you will be our gate keeper to ensure no feature leaks into production before going through you. The SDET focuses on contributing to the development of automated Functional Integration tests and end-to-end tests through Cypress frameworks for overall system testing within an Agile environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- SDET should able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple Web and Mobile platforms.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- SDET also work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- SDET should also able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- At least 4 years of overall experience, 2 years of relevant experience;
- Some exposure to ReactJS;
- Exposure to Cypress, Selenium, or other test automation tools;
- Good understanding of CI/CD principles and techniques.
- Team player;
- Driven and independent;
- Able to think outside the box and find good solutions;
- Able to interact effectively with non-technical people to understand requirements;
- Already in Singapore.
Nice to have
- Contributions to OS projects;
- Public GitHub (or other) account showing some history;
- Contributions to the StackOverflow community.
- Ability to communicate in proper English, team work, ability to integrate a highly international and multi-cultural team.
You can also directly apply at
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.