- Bachelor / Diploma degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related discipline.
- 1-3 years of working experience with good hands-on in software application development, implementation, and support.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Experience with the following technologies/areas:
- ITSM (BMC, ServiceNow, Micro Focus) , workflow management, SaaS (Salesforce, etc) System
- Knowledge in Linux OS scripting and administration
- Understanding in Microservice Architecture, Dockers, Kubernetes, API Gateway, Cloud Computing Architecture, Agile Software Development.
- Experience in working Public Cloud AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP
- Apache HTTP Server, or its variants.
- Tomcat, JBoss Web Server, Oracle WebLogic, or IBM WebSphere Web Container.
- Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgresSQL Database Software.
- RESTful APIs/Web Services, Web-Hook and JSON data format.
Good to have experience with the following technologies/areas:
- Experience with .NET/C#, HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS, React-Native, or other Web/Mobile Programming Languages.
- Relevant IT Certifications: ITIL, IT Security, Project Management, Agile Software Development
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.