The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
This opening for a Solution Architect, Customer Workflow (CWF) will be a functional and technical expert on a customer engagement team – consulting with customers and configuring the ServiceNow CWF products based on configuration best practices – all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes. The role requires the person to be laser-focused on solving for the most relevant customer challenges, which may include field readiness, early adopter customer use cases, feature implementation best practices content, and publishing reference or technical architectures.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the technical expert in how to best support Customer Service by configuring CWF solutions using ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization.
- Bring architectural guidance, product expertise, innovation, and knowledge capital to our customers.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationship with CWF product owners and stakeholders.
- Design solutions using CWF solutions for common customer use cases.
- Lead office hours, formal presentations, webinars and other learning events tailored to field delivery stakeholders (advisory, delivery, GTM, etc.) to showcase customer use cases and reference architectures
- Provide ad hoc subject matter expertise as warranted via customer needs and business demands including but not limited to practice operations, pre-sales support, field assistance, etc.
- Support the engagements efforts for Customer Service-specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Advise customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow CWF Solution’s standard capabilities in their efforts to improve their customer service.
- Lead customer design workshops focused on ServiceNow Platform and CWF Solution technology.
- Guiding customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for technical aspects of the solution.
- Drafting more technically focused user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them.
- Guides and provides ad-hoc oversight/training for the customer’s future system administrators throughout the engagement.
- Lead technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery for engagements, sometimes providing oversight and unit testing of partner resources development.
- Be a lead member of an overall engagement project team focused on delivering successful and substantive customer outcomes.
- Prepare all customer-facing deliverables focused on the technology and responsible for quality of configured/developed solution.
- Promoting continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials.
- Supporting specific sales activities when required.
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the ServiceNow delivery team and partner ecosystem upon request.
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 8 years of configuration/development experience for complex, highly-capable, technologies – inclusive of integrations and portals preferably with consulting experience.
- Prior Field Service Management, CRM, Customer Service Management software/platform experience (ServiceMax, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho etc.).
- Domain experience desired but not required in Telecommunications, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government, Field Services, Procurement, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) in a customer service environment, while providing thought leadership to Customer Service sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Customer-centric mentality, willing to go the extra mile for the customer, and will break down all barriers to ensure customer success.
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information, and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams.
- A passion to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong understanding with leading CRM tools and related systems.
Desired ServiceNow Certifications:
- Certified System Administrator (required or must achieve within the first 60 days).
- Certified Implementation Specialist - CSM.
- Certified Implementation Specialist - FSM.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.