$3000 to $3800 (Monthly)
** 6 days work week
Working Location: KK Hospital - 100 Bukit Timah Singapore 229899
Manages the back of house operations, including Daily & Banquet menu planning, cost control, administration communication (all levels) and hygiene and safety management.
• Cooking and preparing Western cuisine for large volume
• Responsible for the overall daily food production and back of the house operations.
• Maintain and enhance manpower management by daily effective communication.
• Ensure that quality and wholesome food is served in the facility.
• Plan and execute monthly rotating menus and special food promotion with the Unit Manager.
• Manage daily customer feedback concerning services provided through effective communication and effective customer service management.
• Liaise and produce for banquet events of the day/ week with F&B Coordinator/ Supervisor.
• Ensure that all areas of services provided are maintained at the required in-house and corporate standards.
• Assist in co-ordinating activities from the head office during official visits from other related departments i.e. Purchasing, HR, Finance, Business Development and SEQ Department.
• Submit weekly and monthly financial/administration reports to the Unit Manager.
• Submit all HR related documentation to Unit Manager concerning employment, termination, leave application, timecards, manpower costs etc. from back of house operations.
• Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level.
• Evaluate and administer manpower plans, employee training & development.
• Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment.
• Maintain and improve hygiene and safety standards of both front of house and back of house operations.
• Keeping Food Sampling and Daily Cooking Core temperature recordings.
Interested applicants, kindy whatsApp Puteri directly : ( whatsapp only)
More about SODEXO SINGAPORE