- Prepares client profiles for new clients and existing clients. Conducts periodic reviews of client profiles. Ensures due diligence when onboarding new clients.
- Researches and gathers information to prepare a basic report for a new client. Leverages online tools, independent research or collaborates directly with the relationship manager. Amends existing client profiles when needed.
- Assists with administrative tasks when applicable. Conducts QSS real time scans to check information in the client profile and verify ownership against the ChoicePoint database.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders for information gathering purposes, as needed. No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in trading, brokerage, fraud or law preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.