- · Read fine prints on an integrated circuit (IC) and trays.
- · Transfer or split IC from tray compartment to another steadily
- · Read, write, and understand in work instructions.
- · Use simple equipment (Sealer m/c and strapping m/c), inhouse training will be provided.
- · Perform cycle count for packing materials needed in ESD room.
- · Pick and Pack.
- · Consolidation, labeling, prepare gate pass and cargo release for the outgoing shipment.
- · Incoming inspection, break bulking, system receiving and put away for incoming into system (WMS).
- · Retrieve the receiving report and tally against with the incoming documents.
- · Perform regular cycle counts on customer’s inventory.
- · Maintain general cleanliness of the warehouse – 5S, Safety and Security
- · Ensure all necessary transaction are performed timely and accurately for incoming, outgoing shipment, documentation and transaction (e.g. WMS, SAP) correctly when required.
- · Report to Leader/Supervisor if any issue encountered.
- · Any other responsibilities assigned by the Superior.
- · Candidate must possess minimum Secondary Education and above
- · Required language(s): English – Read and written.
- At least 1 to 2 Year of working experience in the related field is required. For no experience training will be provided.
- - Operating of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) and ESD equipment if required (Internal or External training will be provided).
- - Computer Literate – Proficiency in Microsoft Office e.g., Excel, etc.
- - WMS, SAP, ORACLE (In-house Training provided)
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.