- Responsible for assessing existing and potential markets of abstract scope. Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of technical and business environments. Participates in the development and articulation of strategies to meet business objectives
- Integrates abstract products into a coherent portfolio of products focused on a market. Manages the portfolio like a “product” (business plan, positioning, buying process, market requirements and marketing plan)
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information and creates compelling market analysis presentations
- Drives the needs within targeted markets and analyzes the market segmentations. Recommends which segment(s) to actively pursue. Drives the growth process
- Partners with management team and other marketing functions (e.g. product marketing, product management, MarCom) to ensure that overall marketing function is effectively meeting the organization’s strategic goals.
- Oversees creation of abstract product strategies that integrates well with AMAT products
- Supports the vision and key phases on deliverables for abstract products
- Responsible for portfolio of products.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.