- able to schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting to all activities relating to the projects.
- responsible to oversees the construction activities that place on the worksite.
- responsible for supervising the contractors and staff while maintaining a safe work environment.
- assign projects clearly and communicate important information to staff regularly.
- evaluating performance and providing feedback of staff.
- able to communicate well with diverse groups in and out of the organization.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.