About this opportunity
The primary responsibility of the Supply Chain Analyst, APAC role is to effectively and efficiently work with relevant stakeholders on operational, implementation and process improvement know-how, covering from sourcing and procurement, international shipping, customs clearance, warehousing, domestic distribution to payment in APAC.
In this role, you will…
- Be a control tower to provide data and performing ad hoc analysis request
- Analyze end to end performance KPIs provided by 3PLs and monitor trends, investigate root causes, review corrective and preventive action and make logical recommendations for improvements
- Develop and maintain a reporting suite of STS, OTC and SFDC reports and dashboards for weekly / monthly internal stakeholder review
- Oversee and manage APAC Supply Chain complaint tickets
- Gather spend data, analyze details, identify outliers and anomalies through useful graphs and dashboards to visualize and effectively convey the information to deliver the strategic initiatives
- Manage all APAC supply chain contracts by tracking respective expiry/renewal status
- Perform supply chain modelling, feasibility study and financial analyses mainly through data collation, data analyses and development of models / scenarios / forecasts to support the APAC Supply Chain team
- Support compiling the necessary supply chain information for issuing RFQ to 3PLs
- Support SAP troubleshooting
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the supply chain industry or in a similar role managing logistics service providers
- Experienced with complex problem solving and analysis using statistical methods
- Proficient in crunching numbers, handling large data sets with strong quantitative skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills
- Attention to details and high data accuracy.
- Pro-active and willing-to-learn attitude
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems is essential (SAP experience is a definite advantage)
- Experience with visual analytics platform is essential (eg. Power BI)
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.