- Liaise between swab site, facilities management team and the diagnostic testing laboratory
- Ensure smooth operation of the daily swab operation including personnel, work-flow and human traffic
- Tally the specimens and list of participants at the end of daily operation
- Managing coordination between store and lab delivery
- Managing security, ushers and swab operators to ensure constant flow of swab clients
- Involved in planning and rostering for swab site personnel
- Medically fit individuals with no history of chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, high cholesterol)
- Full-time basis (6 working days) and must be willing to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Able to keep calm and control situation to ensure smooth process flow
- Possesses good communication skills to liaise with site operator and swab teams
- Preferred to have individuals with prior experience with event coordination and/ or planning of operations
*This is a contract position for 6 months, with an option to extend for another 6 months.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.