$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
Are you are looking for an independent job that allows you to end work at your pace? This job may be what you are looking for!
We are hiring!
If you enjoy working outdoor, and have done before the delivery jobs, this job should suits you. Best of all, you need not wear thick clothing as our job requires us to get into the swimming pool (quite frequently), it's like having fun while working!
- Basic $1,800 - $2,300/month
- Petrol allowance
- Mobile allowance(* more pay to be offered for: Experience in pool maintenance/Handyman & electrical skill)
Roles & Responsibility
- Residential / Condo pool maintenance
- Full training will be provided
- No strict working end time (OTOT)
- Progression from service maintenance to project management
- Outdoor & independent
- Servicing and fixing faulty pool cleaning equipment
- Assist and/or execute other delegated duties
Working Schedule & Arrangement:
- Working location: Islandwide
- (Standard Mon-Fri & weekend Schedule)
- 5.5 days per week
- Alternate Shifts (0.5 day for sat or sun only)
- Daily start work at 9am
Apply if you are:
- Must have 2B license (preferably own motorbike)
- Ok to work under rain & shine
- Physically fit (need to occasionally pull out manhole cover)
- Must be committed & responsible
- Outgoing individuals & team players
-Office polo tee
- Shorts & non-slip slippers/crocs
If you think the above is what matches your need, do WA us now @ 81 39 24 65 to arrange for a quick call interview!
Thank you for applying!
More about J&G Star Services