The system level test group is responsible for characterizing system performance for Qualcomm leading-edge Snapdragon products in the most advanced processes. In this role you will be member of a team working on IC design review, IC hardware testing, software, system engineering, and customer applications.
Responsibilities for this position include working with engineering teams for early stage silicon bring-up and post-silicon validation efforts., work with software teams to evaluate integrated system performance, test and characterize HW/SW interaction, device performance at various operating conditions (voltage, process and thermal), work with the production test teams to develop effective production screens for system level issues.
The individual selected for the position, needs to be proactive, able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment, enthusiastic to work at times as an individual contributor and be passionate about delivering quality work.
- 2-5 years of Hands on System / SW / bench test/ HW-SW interaction test experience, preferably in the mobile devices/microprocessor industry.
- Experience with characterizing Processors, Graphics, Memory, Thermal and Power performance of ASICs is required.
- Experience in developing test cases for Android-based devices is required.
- Experience in analyzing specifications, creating test plans and test execution is required.
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Architecture, Android Boot process, Kernel, Core BSP and Android Performance is required.
- Hands-on debugging/triaging experience using Android debugging tools and/or using JTAG Lauterbach/Trace32 is required.
- Experience working with Perforce, GIT, or other Source Control SW is required
- Working knowledge of system level benchmarks (e.g. like Dhrystone, , AnTuTu, Monkey Test)
- Experience working with a Source Control (Perforce, GIT, or other)is required.
- Experience in C#, .NET Framework, C/C++, Perl/Python is a plus.
- Expertise / Familiarity with any one of the following is a plus,
- Characterizing high speed interfaces (HDMI, WiFi, PCIE, SATA, HSUSB)
- CMOS digital and Mixed Signal circuits such as ADC, DAC, PLL, Codecs.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.