Find 1000 Team Leader Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2400 to $2600 (Monthly)
🥢🥡F&B Team Leader @ Eunos 🥡🥢
(Fast Hire! Air-con! While Slots Last!)
⭕️No Experienced Required, Training Provided!!
❄️Air conditioned environment !
🔥What are you waiting for!
⏰Working hours: 6 days, 44 hours a week
👇🏻Job Details :
• Assist to drive restaurant sales to achieve sales target
• Assist in supervising crews, assigning duties to ensure daily smooth and efficient workflows
• Training new and current team members on tasks
• Stock levels checking and do ordering
• Experince as a Supervisor or Manager prior
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$15 to $20 (Hourly)
💰 Salary: up to $14 TO $20 per hour
- Base qualification and experience
• Part-Time - 3 days per week
(minimum 3 months commitment)
. Full Time - 1 year
🕰 Working Days & Hours
• Mon to Friday (9 AM TO 6 PM)
• 1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, #07-02B, Singapore 179803
- Will be required to actively involve automobile events and surveys on product
- To assist in stuffing and loading of outgoing goods
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers
- Do testing and demos of automobile products
- Attend to inquiries regarding program sign-up and registration.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Quality check on service presentation.
✏️ Job Requirements:
• Able to Start immediately
• Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
☎️ Contact Details:
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QUOTE ‘TL’
• Upon receiving your application you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
$2000 to $4000 (Monthly)
🔥 We are looking for adventurous individuals willing to take a leap of faith.
🔥 If you are outgoing, enthusiastic, and don't mind taking the chance for a potentially better future, look over here!
1. Fun and Supportive environment
2. Training and Coaching by experienced seniors
3. Upskilling workshops
✈️ Travel opportunities to Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan and Hong Kong will be open to rising stars and performing individuals to gain exposure from our regional offices!
Liaising with customer to generate revenue for our clients
Training and providing guidance to new people in your 2nd or 3rd month
Having the capacity to lead a team of 3
Apply to find out more details!
$2250 to $3000 (Yearly)
What is required of you:
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
🤵🏻♀️[3mths] UP$3,500/mth - Luxury HR Exec - Orchard 🤵🏻♀️
[Start Asap, Resume Booster]
📍 Location: Orchard
Monday - Friday(9am to 6pm)
💰Salary : $3,000 - $3,500
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions
- Coordinate end-to-end recruitments process
- Assist in payroll reports
- Handle employee onboarding programme
- Up-to-date of the HR database
- Perform daily HR administration
Min 2-3 years of relevant HR Generalist or HR & Admin experience
HR experiences in a FMCG/Retail sector will be an advantage
Comfortable in a fast pace enviroment
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
$1900 to $2500 (Monthly)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
$10 to $13 (Hourly)
If selected, successful applicants will assist in recruiting a few roles, they will also perform the following duties below:
- Creating Job ads to post on platforms
- Reaching out to potential candidates for hiring
- Arrange interviews with prospective candidates
- Conduct interviews before advancing to hiring managers
- Scheduling 2nd round interviews for hiring managers
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
Mon-Fri: Office Hours
$3200 to $3500 (Monthly)
·5-day work week
·Good work environment and staff welfare
·Accelerated management advancement path for potential candidates
·Career growth, development opportunities and leadership progression
What to Expect
• Accelerated learning through first-hand exposure via rotations across core business functions.
• Opportunities to work with industry associations and partners.
• There will be strong support and guidance throughout your career. You will be assigned to a Senior Manager as your mentor. This support system will help to prepare you for the successful completion of the programme.
• Drive critical projects, work with diverse teams, and receive direct guidance from senior leaders.
• Management Track involves rotations in the following business segments – Consulting and Business Planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
• Assist in ad-hoc duties when assigned regular employee engagements from Division Head to Rank-and-File Employees.
·Singaporeans and PR only
·Fresh Graduates and Undergraduates are welcome to apply
·Positive attitude and pro-active with a strong business acumen
·Strong analytical reasoning skills
·Good interpersonal skills
·Career Level: Executive/Senior Executive
·Qualification: Local Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree
·Job Type: Full-Time
·Job Specialization: Business/Compliance/Finance
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023