$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
The AV PRE SALES will be responsible for the Technical / Design support of the Sales functionwithin the business. The role is based in Singapore and will involve travelling to customer sites.
• Providing Pre - Sales Technical support to the Sales function.
• Attending client meetings to ascertain the technical requirements prior to quotation.
• Provision of concept designs/drawings/proposals to demonstrate the functionality and
• Attending Technical handovers of awarded projects to the Project Team.
• Working closely with the Sales Teams, Divisional Director(s), Project Managers,
Design Teams to help facilitate a seamless technical function.
• Liaising with the Technical teams to confirm technical product specifications
• Providing ongoing technical system support on projects where you have been
involved in the original specification.
• Providing company direction on new and existing technologies to ensure reliable & professional systems to our client base.
• Cross verify and validate the PO with our proposal & Design before ordering the
• Instruct / provide guidelines to the Project / procurement team on the current stock
status and ordering of essential materials as and when required.
• Upon confirmation of order by client, reach out to OEM’s for bettering the margins.
• Invite competitive bid from market by tendering process and further negotiate to
• Supporting problem resolution and decision-making.
• Conducting timely performance evaluations of subordinates.
• Translating corporate goals into functional and individual goals to subordinates.
• Monitoring performance and initiating action to strengthen the results of subordinates.
• Tracking and reporting scorecard results of subordinates to senior management.
• Planning and goal setting for future periods for subordinates.
Experience and Key Skills:
1. Highly organized with experience in Design or Technical Consultancy role.
2. Experience in using Microsoft Applications to at least Intermediate level (Word, Outlook,Excel, PowerPoint)
3. CAD experience would be preferred.
4. Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings.
5. Strong and clear communications skills, both verbal and written.
6. Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role with proven experience.
1. Industry Certifications
2. AVIXA – CTS / CTS-D / CTS-I
3. OEM Certifications
4. Crestron, Extron, Kramer, Harman, Shure, Sennheiser, Biamp, Clearone, Cisco, Poly,
Logitech, ZOOM, Microsoft Teams, Aurora. Etc
More about RAHI SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.