Rahi is looking to bring onboard a technical consultant for Data Center Business. In this role you will be responsible for working with our large customers and Data Center Provider partners in deployment, build, commissioning of a full Data Center Project. Candidates must have thorough understanding of Electrical, Mechanical and Commissioning of a complete Data Center.
Candidates must demonstrate deep understanding of Electrical Solutions, such as Busway, RPPs, Switchgear, RPDUs; Mechanical Solutions, other Infrastructure such as including Containment, Connectivity Infrastructure including Copper, Fiber, End to End Deployment.
The technical consultant for data center solutions will directly report to the VP of Sales for SE Asia. The role will cover the South East Asia geography. Candidate will have a thorough understanding of IT Workloads and infrastructure that supports Compute, Network, Storage. Candidate will also demonstrate strong project management skills, negotiation, working with customers on meeting aggressive timelines for build schedules and delivery.
- Candidate will provide presentation & proposals for the entire Electrical Fit Out in the Data Center.
- Will be responsible for creating Statement of Work, One Line Diagrams, review CAD Drawings and provide appropriate solution requirements back to customers and business.
- Candidate will partner with international team members to help create and draft the entire solution proposal
- Will be responsible for working with OEM Manufacturers of Specifications, pricing, negotiate build timelines and responsible for delivery
- Work with project managers, logistics and other team members to deliver the project.
- Thought leadership in Data Centers, present at technical conferences and events
- Ensure that all of the solutions being proposed have differentiators that help Clients achieve their business goals.
- Candidate will have thorough knowledge of the Market Landscape for Data Center Providers.
- Onsite support as needed to ensure that projects are moving smoothly.
- Collaboration with core partner technical resources
- Product and application training
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep knowledge of Physical Infrastructure, Electrical Solutions, Mechanical.
- Physical Infrastructure : Raised floor, ceiling, Racks, Containment, Cable management etc
- Electrical : UPS, RPP/Floor PDU, Electrical Distribution inside Datahall, Busway Systems, Rack PDUs, Sensors etc
- Mechanical : Chiller, Refrigerant units, Low-side plumbing design, Cooling units, Airflow management etc
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- One Line, CAD, Compliance Requirements knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written along with highly developed listening skills
- Ability to manage stress and work in high-pressure environment
- Responsive and attentive to details
- Ability to Outreach, Enthusiastic, Multi-Tasking
- Team player with solid cross-functional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or similar
- Proficient with Auto-Cad or similar CAD systems
- 8+ Years’ experience in Data Center Field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office plus related skills in technical writing and communication
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Thorough knowledge of entire Datacenter landscape, multi-vendor DC products & solutions
- OEM Relationships
- Certifications like CDCD, CDCP, CDCS, CDCDP, Relevant Electrical & Mechanical certifications etc
- Contribution to sales team achievement of annual sales revenue target
- Adherence to travel and entertainment expense budget
- Delivery of solution training and customer satisfaction
- Partner community engagement
- Learning & Certification
- Training to sales team members
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.