Find 1000 Technician Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
💡 UP$18/hr - Electronics Checker @ Alexandra 💡
(High Paying Role! Air Con! Fast Hire!)
🥶Air Con Environment
💸 Salary: $12/hr ( OT = $18/hr)
📆 Working Hours: Mon-Fri
1)7am to 3pm
2) 3pm to 11pm ($ shift allowance)
3) 11pm to 7am (+$11/night shift allowance)
⛔️ Job Details :
-Testing & Assembly of hardware and electronics,
-Quality checking, packing, loading
-Able to commit min 2 mths
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2850 to $3300 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturer
Position Title: Quality Control Technician/ QC Technician
Working Location: Tuas
5.5 days (Mon to Fri: 8.00am to 5.00pm, Sat: 8am to 12pm)
Salary Package: Basic + Transport allowance ($50) + AWS + Performance bonus
Duration: Permanent Role
Carry out quality control function for incoming, in process and outgoing inspection
Comply, execute, maintain & update QA/QC processes.
Ensure that QA/QC meets external and internal audit requirements.
Identify, analyse, investigate, propose, and resolve technical and quality issues.
Conduct root cause analysis, control, and review measures.
Ensure compliance of operations and works performed by workers according to Workplace Safety & Health regulations and statutory requirements.
Inculcate a safe working environment and promote positive safety culture
Ensure up-to-date documentation
Any other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned
Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
1 – 2 years of experience in QM/QA/QC preferably in chemical manufacturing industry.
Competent in MS Office.
Please apply throughANYof the following methods:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive, but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$3200 to $3300 (Monthly)
Kindly apply through
of the following methods:
This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
$1800 to $2300 (Monthly)
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Interested candidates please submit resume indicating reason for leaving, current and expected salaries, and date of availability.
$15 to $20 (Hourly)
SALT is hiring contract resource(s)(PART TIME) for its leading tech client projects. You will get the chance to work with the top-notch company and enrich them with your expertise.
About the Assignment
Laboratory Technicians are expected to carry out routine cleaning and maintenance of general equipment and tools.
On the job training will be provided.
Min 16 hours of work required/week
Operational hours will be like 9-5 working hours, with some flexibility for adjustments.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
·Experience in operations, production, or related field is optional but preferred (Someone from life sciences background or F&B background preferred)
·Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team in a fast-paced environment
·Strong communications skills
·Ability to drive a vehicle (optional but preferred)
If you are interested or have referrals, please email us with your updated CV at No: R22107004 / EI No: 07C3147
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
M&E / Lift Maintenance technicians/engineer
Company expanding and sincerely hiring operation staff.
• To clean, maintain &service, troubleshoot, and repair the parking equipment/ car lift. Installing&maintain security system
• Assist the engineers in conducting system testing and commissioning.
• Install/ replace electrical and mechanical components and other electrical works.
• N Level, NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Engineering.
• Knowledge or experience in hand tools, electro-hydraulic circuit control, electrical wiring, and hardware.
Priority will be given t those who have Automation /basic PLC programming/ lift & escalator knowledge or experience;
• Willing to learn analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and detail-oriented.
• Passion for physical/ hands-on M&E and troubleshooting work.
Fresh Graduates or Experienced in Lift& Escalator/shipyard/construction/Automation industries are all welcome.
• A good team player.
• Prefer but do not have to be a good communicator with the ability to converse in Mandarin.
• Candidates with necessary educational qualifications but no prior experience are also welcome to apply.
Working hours 9:30am-6:30pm, 5 days in a week with an alternative half day on Saturday;
Project Location at District 8,9,13,14,15, Own transportation or follow Company Van.
Salary $2,000- 3000 per month.
Good Incentives and bonus awards to contributors.
Direct recruitment (by the company).
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
- Perform In-house & On-site Equipment calibration. (Temperature)
· Maintain of record of equipment and necessary administrative work.
· Conduct routine maintenance of lab equipment as schedule and assigned
· Ensure proper Delivery of Service to customer(s)
· Candidate must process minimum of NiTEC / ITE / Diploma in Engineering
· (Fresh Graduate welcome)
· Experience in Equipment Calibration is an added advantage
· PC Skills – Microsoft Excel and Word
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess Class 3 driving license is an added advantage.
· Able to commence work immediately
· Training provided.
$1200 to $1800 (Monthly)
$1700 to $2000 (Monthly)
As a professional qualified NEA licensed technician, you will advise clients as possible treatments options and maintain a conclusive environment for them.
·Be responsible for inspection of surrounding environment to look for signs of pest infestation
·Determine the types of treatment required to eliminate specific pests
·Apply appropriate chemical with standard PersonalProtective Equipment
·Good team player that supports one another
·Be customer focussed when performing service
·Basic computer/IT skills
·Preferably with driving licence
·Must have at least GCE ‘N’ level
·Those with higher qualification will be considered for supervisory roles.
·Remuneration will be in accordance with experience
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements please callMas at for an interview.
Reporting to the managerand ensure that all testing are met in accordance to company required plan.
Needs to comply with workplace safety and health procedures.
Follows all other regulations.
Shows initiative in tasks.
Able to work well with others in a team and provide feedback in a helpful manner.
$1900 to $2000 (Monthly)
Looking for Technician! (up to $1900 a month!)
1 Year contract (Renewable)
* SINGAPOREAN ONLY
Location: Jurong west
Working hours 745am – 530pm
- To lead and manage a station in the assembly and installation of hydraulic, electrical and automotive systems into the platforms under production phase in plant. In the course of job.
- Prior technician experiences or relevant qualifications will be an advantage.
- Able to read and understand basic process (English)
- Able to use basic tools, power tools and other production equipment related to assembly trade such as Torque wrenches and lifting equipment
- Able to speak Mandarin as there is a need to liaise with Mandarin speaking client.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS WHATSAPP MYOVIA @ !!
Quote “Technician” in the message
* Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Work Location : Jurong West
Working Hour : Monday – Friday (7:30 am – 5:15 pm)
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022