Find 1000 Temperature Screener Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2300 to $2700 (Monthly)
Reports to Contact Centre Team Lead
Handle customer service hotline and provide first level of supports from OMNI Channels
Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems/issues promptly.
Follow Standard operating procedures closely.
Work as a team and ensure that the contact centre service level is met
• Diploma / NITEC / GCE ‘O' Level or equivalent
• Minimum C5 for English O level
• Preferably with 1 to 2 years of working experience in call centre environment and/or service related industry
Special Knowledge or Skills:
• Pleasant disposition with good communication skills
• Fluency in a second language
• Computer literate and good typing skills
Please submit resumes to with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$2300 to $2500 (Monthly)
Looking for Japanese Kitchen Assistant /Cook
Salary : $2300 to $2500
Location : Labrador Park / CBD Area
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Reporting to the Head Chef, responsibilities are as follows:-
• Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
• Following directions provided by the head chef.
• Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
• Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
• Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
• Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
• Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
• Qualification from a culinary school.
• Past experiences working in a similar role.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
• Passion for delivering great food and service.
• Multitasking and organizational ability.
• 6 working days per week, ability to work on weekends/public holiday
Local and WP is welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send your resume to
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
Up to $2200
Performing basic bookkeeping in a global logistics company
To issue daily Invoices, FHD, Credit Note & Export Transfer slip.
To prepare invoice Excel Summary Report or upload invoice to website / portal .
To scan & email invoice
Interested applicants, please Whatsapp
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing & Repairing/ Electroplating
Position Title: Hard Chrome Plater (Electroplating)/ Production Operator
Working Location: Tuas (Transport Provided)
Working Hours: 5 days, Monday – Friday (8.30AM – 6PM)
Salary Package: Basic Salary + Housing Allowance + Plating Allowance + Meal Allowance + OT + AWS
Duration: Permanent Role
Handle Electroplating of Metal Part
Metal Buffing & Polishing
Understand plating process.
Change of Plating Chemical (Safety gear will be provided)
Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
Frequent OT is expected. Must be willing to work OT, especially Saturday
Can do simple calculation using calculator.
Kindly apply throughANYof the following methods:
Anradus Policy:This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$2100 to $2500 (Monthly)
🌟 Monthly Performance Bonus (Variable)
🌟 Variable Bonus
🌟 Medical/Dental Benefits
🌟 Staff Discount
Salary: $2100-2500 Basic
6 Scheduled Days per Week
44 Hours per Week (as assigned between 7am-11pm/3am)
• Prepare & serve alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
• Presenting customers with the menu, taking orders, making F&B recommendations
• Assist in setting up & closing of bar counter
• Maintain cleanliness of glasses, utensils, bar equipment, etc.
•Work under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently
• Min. O Levels
• Some prior F&B/bar experience preferred
• Basic knowledge in beer, wine, and spirits will be recommended
• Singaporeans only
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 Whatsapp 8028-4511 | Telegram
📩 Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
temp warehouse admin @ west
mon - fri
8:30am - 5:30pm
3 months min
transferring of documents
data entry & paper works
picking & packing
apply now!! quote twaw
maverick foo | r | 16c8261
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
Health care industry is looking for an account cum administrative role, a team player taking initiative to work independently.
Working Hours:Mon to Fri: 8am to 5pm andSat: 8 to 12noon
Location:Nearest MRT station - Novena
Please kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R22107669
Job Reference :L839RY6V
We are looking for jobseekers who have used our platform to participate in an interview to understand jobseeker behavior.
The interview will take approx 1 hour and is an one off event.
Interested applicants feel free to apply.
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
Generate daily picking list for next day delivery
Fulfill customers’ order and delivery requirements
Verify with warehouse team to ensure correct Delivery orders are picked
Optimize route planning and ensure Delivery driver follow the stipulated plan
Manage day to day transport deployment of Drivers and dispatching trucks efficiently
Resource planning on truck availability in time of volume surge or slowdown
Communicate with 3rd party operations, in-house customer service on traffic arrangement and coordinate job assignments
Work closely with Warehouse team on goods picking, quality check and outgoing delivery arrangement
Ensure all related document are ready and data are pushed out to tablets timely to facilitate delivery process
Liaise with Warehouse team and Customer service on returned goods Investigation and follow up actions on failed and returned delivery job
Ensure Delivery orders are signed off by customer and delivery completed
Record and verify the commission with Delivery team on a daily basis
Collate and submit required reports by the Management
Min GCE ‘0’
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Familiar with Singapore maps
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Physically fit and able to lift and carry cargo if necessary
OTHER JOB PROFILES:
Able and willing to work shift duties
Possess valid 3 / 4 Driving license, Forklift license, experience in handling and assembly furniture
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click the Apply Now button
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess the necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities .**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Chew Hui Sin
EA Personnel Reg No: R1658137
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
This is a position for individuals who have passion in teaching, love working with young children and believing in developing children to achieve competencies for future success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· To conduct lessons in a way that engage young children and encourages purposeful play.
· To ensure children's safety and hygiene of the children.
· To establish a positive and trusting relationship with parents through regular communications.
· To be able to develop and maintain child portfolio through the various tools available in the centre.
· Involved in twice yearly Parent-Teacher Communication
· To work effectively as a team player to establish and maintain a collaborative work environment.
· Advanced Certificate in Early Years or Certificate in Early Childhood Education recognized by ECDA (EY2/L1)
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a childcare setting
· Have a caring and passionate disposition towards children
. Possess a spirit of teamwork and has good initiative
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· IT savvy
someone who is available immediately or can start in work in January 2023.
Interested candidate, please email your resume to or whatsapp to
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023