$2200 to $3000 (Monthly)
* An established organization handling Arts Management (Events/ Exhibitions)
* Work Location: Central/ 4 Days Week (plus 1 Day work from home)
* Basic Salary depends on work experience + Variable Bonus + Annual/ Medical Leaves
A. Handle instructions and the requirements of customers’ orders (written and verbal)
B. Communicate clearly and concisely with supervisor and colleagues (especially on client’s request and instructions)
C. Perform administrative works, such as but not limited to filing, billing, follow-up with job files in a timely and accurate manner
D. Assist with liaising with clients’ request in a timely manner
E. Prompt and accurate update of data in the in-house software system. Ensure documentation and entries comply to the standard operating procedures of various department
F. Assist to coordinate and execute services according to quotation and costing
* Training will be provided
- Diploma in relevant field of studies. Prefer those fromLaSalle or NAFAwith or without the above work experience.
- Basic understanding of Arts Management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (able to interact with people at all levels)
- Computer literate
*Open to those looking for Permanent/ Full Time job only
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to or contact for more details.
Please provide the following information in your resume for immediate processing:
- Reasons for leaving current and previous employment
- Last drawn and/or current salary
- Expected salary
- Date of availability and/or Notice Period
All application will be treated strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant: Chitra d/o Ramasamy (Chitra)
Reg. No. : R1107469
EA License No. : 03C53
More about HKM HR Management Pte. Ltd