$4000 to $7000 (Monthly)
· Provide support for IT infrastructure on Unix Platform.
· Expertise in Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of Server Side and Application Side issues.
· Deploying Unix/Linux packages and bug fixes to Test/PreProd/Production Environments.
· Adhere to change management requirements for implementations of enhancements/change requests.
· Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of Unix/Linux/Solaris/Redhat/AIX/SUSE administrationto meet the business needs and service level.
· Manage operation changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
· Provide 1st and 2nd level operational Unix/Linux/Solaris/Redhat/AIX/SUSEsupport.
· Assist and respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
· Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
· Involve in the implementation of service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
· All other Unix/Linux administration responsibilities as assigned.
More about SKY & F PTE. LTD.