$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
•Provide customer service to visitors following SOPs and expected turnaround times.
•Attend daily briefings by the Museum Experience team.
•Greet and assist visitors with inquiries.
•Sell admission, program, and event tickets through a vendor system.
•Promote exhibitions, programs, and docent tours.
•Maintain gallery cleanliness and functionality.
•Facilitate group events and manage venue logistics.
•Alert management or security of incidents or irregularities.
•Guide visitors on amenities and audio equipment.
•Collect visitor feedback and compile reports.
•Conduct daily gallery checks and report maintenance issues.
•Monitor and replenish merchandise inventory.
•Perform assigned operational and administrative tasks.
• Working Location – Nearest MRT will be City Hall MRT
• Able to stand for up to 8 hours a day
• 4 days per week (including weekends and public holidays), 8.30am to 6.30pmwith a 1-hour meal break.
• Working experience in tourism / art institutions / customer service is preferred
• Service-oriented and customer centricity
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and good teamwork
• Able to remain calm in stressful situations
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 91C2918
Registration Number: R1111450
EA License No: 91C2918
EA Personnel Name: Kaelyn Koh Cu Yan
More about Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd