$10500 to $12500 (Monthly)
The Automated Solutions team is a diverse group, passionate about creating market leading solutions that provide tangible benefits to our clients, with phenomenal team spirit where innovative thinking and agile delivery is core to our approach. We have team members and clients across the globe, and our team members benefit from a collaborative culture, open dialogue, strong engagement and are empowerment to try new things.
About the Role:
You will be part of the Magnum APAC team within the Life and Health Products Solutions unit. This role involves the implementation of Magnum with client companies across Asia. Magnum forms a key part of our risk management strategy, enabling our clients to benefit from optimized operational processes and to provide the foundation for future growth opportunities. This is an exciting time with Magnum as we are experiencing significant new client activity and developing and commercializing new and innovative UW solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Magnum, APAC, you will be part of a team dedicated to delivering Magnum and associated UW solutions. You will have a key role in implementation projects for existing Magnum clients as well as supporting the regional head in managing the overall client portfolio.
Main responsibilities include:
- Underwriting and Business Design Lead for implementation and BAU projects, working closely with the client and stakeholders to:
- Design UW journey
- Define and leverage use of data in UW process
- Gather business and UW requirements
- Own the UW Business Specification
- Define scope and approach to Rulebase delivery
- Managing the day to day account relationship with the Underwriting team post implementation for our Magnum clients, including analysis of their underwriting data to suggest areas of optimization.
- The ability to lead workshop sessions for business and underwriting design.
- Manage key aspects of the implementation and negotiate priorities to ensure the system is delivered according to the agreed specifications and deadlines, while working with the available resources.
- Accountable for Rulebase QA sign off for new implementations and active client projects
- Support the continuing development of the Magnum product including the core software functionality and the generic underwriting rules, by feeding back to the central teams based on clients' needs. This will involve liaising with both global Magnum colleagues and our external technology partners.
The role involves periods of on-site work in client offices once conditions are back to normal post pandemic.
If you someone who relishes a challenge, can work in a structured way across a diverse set of topics and can motivate and influence people to all drive in the same direction, then this role would suit you!
Internally, we work as a collaborative distributed team, building on each other's successes. As well as this work approach and drive to succeed, you will also require:
· 3-5 years life underwriting experience
· Strong business analysis and the ability to prepare clear business requirement documents
· Good knowledge of life insurance risk products sold in APAC
· Strong project and change management skills
· Self-directed learner, who prefers a hands-on approach to acquiring skills
· Ability to create structure in ambiguous spaces
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal including: delivering difficult messages, giving public presentations, leading workshops, negotiating/prioritizing resources, and providing demonstrations to clients
· Confidently use advanced features of Word/Excel/Access and preferably experience of Visio.
· Show true teamwork, have a flexible and team-based approach to working with the ability to be able to carry out research and work independently and take personal accountability
· Experience with the deployment of new technologies
· Familiarity with data analytics / reporting tools an advantage
· Effective coaching and mentoring skills including previous experience of delivering training
· A flexible approach to travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More about SWISS RE ASIA PTE. LTD.